It's simple to upload and use your own icon set or just a single icon in Superfly. Then you can apply your icons to menu items and menu button. To make it happen please head over IcoMoon App website.
- Type in search field keyword e.g.
- Select desired icons by clicking on them.
- Hit Generate Font button. You'll be redirected to the next page where you have to Download generated ZIP file.
Now you need to upload this file to Superfly icon library.
- Go to plugin settings page in WordPress and choose
- Hit Upload New Icons button and choose ZIP file downloaded from IcoMoon. Do not unzip it.
- Click Insert into post.
That's all, you can now use your icons within icon library of plugin.
It's also possible to set custom icon via base64 code. This method works for SVG, JPG, PNG or GIF .
Upload your file to b64.io.
Hit Link and you'll be redirected to the next page.
Copy full code generated in address bar of your browser.
Return to Superfly admin area and paste code to specific field of Icon Library.
That's it! You can now use this new image for menu items and menu button.