No menu on my website
- Head over 🍔
Main tab of Superfly Settings and check that Test mode during setup option is disabled. If you're logged in you can see menu anyways.
- Check that you added WordPress menu source under Superfly menus on the 🍔
Main tab. If yes, click orange label with menu name and check that you mapped menu to your page(s).
- Scroll down to General Display Rules section to check if you prohibited to show menu on some devices or pages. Learn more
No button on my website
- Ensure you checked everything on guide above 'No menu on my website'.
- Check that Button Visibility settings is enabled on
- On the same tab check that Horizontal Shift and Top Margin settings are correct so the button could be visible at all.